Taking Care of Library Books
Children are responsible for the books they check out.
Payment is required for lost or damaged books.
Please encourage our children to be respectful of our books.
- Don't leave your books in your car!
- Keep books inside!
- Keep books away from pets!
- Keep books away from babies and little kids!
- NO Eating while READING!
- Be sure yours hands are clean!
- Protect your books from bad weather!
- Don't mix your books with your books at home!
- Always use a bookmark in our book to save your place!
Checking Out Materials
The Library is open during school hours and usually before and after school.
- Parents are welcome to borrow books.
- Books circulate for one week to students.
- Books must be brought to the library to be renewed.
- Students please keep your books in a safe place, handle them with care, and accept responsibility for returning the book(s).
- Parents and students are responsible for damaged books.
Checkout for each Grade Level
- Kindergartners are allowed to check out one book at a time.
- 1st and 2nd graders are allowed 1 book to check out.
- 3rd and 4th graders are allowed 2 books to check out.
- 5th graders are allowed 3 books to check out.
Employee Contact Information
For access to online resources visit ClassLink from anywhere. Enter your APS school ID and password.
See your librarian for database usernames and passwords.
- Brainfuse (SPECIFIC TO SCHOOL)
- Britannica Elementary
- Gale in Context